Friday, June 22, 2007

Request for Mercy to Supreme Court .

Dam Sian Elias
Head of Supreme Court / Chief Justice
High Court Registry
Molesworth Street
Wellington.
1st June 2007


Dear Honourable Madam,

I write in a last ditch effort to try and clear my badly damaged credibility and dignity as a heartbroken father who has suffered from a considerable travesty of justice.

I have enclosed a recent Court of Appeal document that is frustrating for me, as I have already exhausted my appeal rights in the High Court Registry. On that occasion the judge said that although he had every sympathy for my predicament the essential thrust of my appeal hinges on the contention that the original 2001 protection orders were invalidly made. He directed me back to the Family Court. I did that, and after a hearing it was determined that the six named people remain court protected.

I cannot move forward with my life, as I feel constantly ill because my life has been unjustifiably invaded by unwarranted circumstances.

I request your assistance in helping me obtain a fair hearing so I can address a major miscarriage of justice, which was fatal recently for my heartbroken mother.

I am the heartbroken father to four New Zealand born children, two boys, and two alienated young girls.

I am on the WINZ invalids benefit with heart and depression problems and I appeal for the Court to show me mercy.

Yours faithfully


Peter Joseph Burns
27 Elizabeth Street
Rolleston
Canterbury.

No comments: