Sunday, February 21, 2010

The nononsenseman infidelity poll

Dear dad4justice,

Most wives (~60%) and most husbands (~60%) have cheated
on their spouses. That means most married people have
experienced infidelity -- either giving or getting.

But, as I often discover in my polls, people do not
want to acknowledge the realities of their lives.

As Socrates famously uttered: "The unexamined life is
not worth living."

That's what I'm all about: I force people to examine
their lives. And, they don't like that very much.

If you have caught your spouse cheating on you, there
are two legal options (violence isn't a legal option):
1) File for divorce within one week
2) Remain in the marriage

My infidelity poll deals with option #2: staying with
the unfaithful spouse. My poll asks WHY.

If you're currently staying in a marriage with a cheating
spouse, or if you once stayed in a marriage with a cheating
spouse, you're PERFECT for participating in my poll.

If you haven't yet voted, and/or if you haven't asked
your friends, relatives, and colleagues to vote, please
do so. (Yes, send them this e-mail).

On my homepage -- http://TheNoNonsenseMan.com -- you can
click on the photo of Owen Wilson and Jayne Seymour from
"The Wedding Crashers." This will take you to my poll.

Remember that movie? Jayne Seymour admitted to Owen Wilson
that she had been unfaithful to her husband (Christopher
Walken) for MOST of their marriage. Bet you forgot that.

Or, you can go directly to the poll page at
http://thenononsenseman.com/media/polls/

Either way, I appreciate your immediate participation.

Many thanx,
Marc

No comments: