Monday, June 23, 2008

NZ Political Blog Survey

Dear Blog Reader,

My name is Andrew Cushen, and I am conducting a survey of New Zealand Political Blog Readers. This survey is part of my research toward a Master of Arts in Political Studies at the University of Auckland.

As the reader of a blog that features postings related to political news,discussion and debate in New Zealand politics, I invite you to participate in this survey.

Please follow this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=EJI9pne1hZOuX5IjsKvKnQ_3d_3d

This link will take you to the survey and also provide you with further information on how and why this research is being conducted. If you would like to ask me further questions about the survey or about my research in general,you will find my contact details listed on this page also.

I would appreciate it if you would complete this survey by Friday the 4th of July.

Thank you, Andrew Cushen

No comments: