Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Police child abuse investigation finally underway .

Women can make false rape complaints, which can be defeated in a District Court , however the mud sticks in the family court, as insidious protection orders remain firmly in place .The Family Court enjoys lies and false allegations ( ask the 40 plus lawyers & psycho nutbars in my case )!! Mum then allows the girls to be sexually active as 12 year olds with her many new boyfriends and dad cannot do a thing . Go figure as I don't understand why or how this can happen in this cess -pit country .The law does not protect the vulnerable and it is so dysfunctional it is dangerous for many children . I cannot fathom that a government and judicial system would not listen to a concerned father for six years . His worse concerns are his present nightmare as police investigate the widespread child abuse . Why did they not listen to me in 2001 ?

The damage to my daughters is horrific and heads will roll .

4 comments:

Shout Above The Noise said...

Good on you for fighting this long d4j.

Get the bastards !

KL said...

Been looking over your blog and I feel for you. I have a father-in-law who went through a lot of the same that you have.

I to have dedicated time and energy towards getting the word out and helping to prevent child abuse.

My husband was abused sexually and emotionally as a child and so I started a blog for him and others.

http://childabusestories.blogspot.com

We are here in the state and doing what we can here. Keep up the good work in the UK.

Anonymous said...

Dad4justice,

You write a lot about what is going on in NZ. I appreciate your views and this is a fine blog.

Keep up the good fight.

Anonymous said...

Well done!
The abuse,lies and hatred those of us who fight for injustice endure is nothing short of evil!