Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cleese's $23m divorce 'unfair' - leaves me poorer than her

To quote my favourite comedian, "In my 70th year I will still be spending two months a year doing work that is of no interest to me and which is probably slightly spiritually depleting in order to feed the beast," he said.

The beast is a cruel sexist bitch system!When is somebody going to correct the unfair gender war in our no fault divorce system.How a real man could be a Family Court judge is beyond my understanding!Well done feminists, go gals go! Yeah right!

"The settlement comes after two years of harrowing legal argument"
I had 52 lawyers involved in my seven year battle with the bastard Family Court.Who would be a LOW LIFE FAMILY COURT LAWYER? I think a parasitic blood money type person! Sewer scum lawyers work in the cess pit Family Court!

Cleese's $23m divorce 'unfair' - leaves me poorer than her

August 18, 2009 - 8:55AM
To view the entire article, click on: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/cleeses-23m-divorce-unfair--leaves-me-poorer-than-her-20090818-eo2c.html

No comments: