Thursday, February 7, 2008

Italian Divorce Court :-)

ITALIAN DIVORCE COURT

Angelina and Giuseppi were standing before the judge in divorce court.

Angelina says:
"Your honor, we beena marry 25 years ana Giuseppi he always picka his nose.

Ana when we maka love he a never letsa me onna toppa. I justa canna taka dissa nomore."

The judge listens solemnly And then addresses Giuseppi.

"Giuseppi, is dissa true ?

You always a picka your nose and you never let Angelina onna toppa??

What you gotta say forra yourself?"

Giuseppi says,
"Wella you honor, itsa true.

I picka my nose allotta
and I tella Angelina she always gotta be onna da bottom. Dis all go abacka to when I'm a younga boy. My poppa, he's a very smarta man,

anna I always do ev'ryting he's a say. My poppa one day he says, "Giuseppi, I gotta tella you da two maina secrets ova hava successful life:

Number one,
You always

keepa your nose clean.

Ana number two,

You never screwa up !!"

No comments: