Thursday, April 1, 2010

Parental Alienation Awareness Day

Sadly the nasty Family Court of New Zealand will not accept the existence of parental alienation.They actually help promote alienation by meandering litigation working on the theory that the longer the painful case drags on the more blood money they can extort from all the misery. The Family Court of New Zealand is a cesspit of lies and disgusting so called professionals who are nothing more than pious villains.Take my daughters lawyer Adrienne Edwards who told despicable lies to various judges for seven years or the vile two faced psychologist John Watson, who disobeyed a direct order from a police owned judge John to keep my mother out of proceedings. Parental alienation is a valuable tool for these creeps who fester the Family Court. The damage to my family is beyond repair but the " civil court "does not care. I cannot clear my name.I cannot get justice for my mum.. If only the general public knew the heartbreak the Family Court can cause when they listen to false allegations. Parental alienation is hurtful stuff.

What shall I do to extract Natural Justice, an eye for a eye eh Judge.

RIP Mum.






Parental Alienation Awareness Day - www.record-bee.com

No comments: